Monday, May 10, 2010

Some VERY Interesting Finds

I know I'm a dirty re-blogger, but at the same time, some of these things are just plain interesting in my mind. Here's a few of what I've found:

Ubuntu Light
Seeing as how I'm currently using a slowly-falling-apart last-gen laptop my mother handed down to me when she got her new Aspire One, a fast-booting, cloud-powered OS that doesn't burn through my battery always looks good (I TOTALLY abused the hyphen there...).

The Sandwich of Monte Cristo
Essentially just a fancy term for a grilled ham & cheese sandwich, this recipe is undoubtedly one of the strangest recipes I've ever seen for a grilled sandwich. Still sounds pretty tasty though...

It's a Secret to Everyone
Apparently, everyone over at Instructables is having a competition for using paper coffee cups. For a trash monger like myself, something as deceptively simple as this looks pretty awesome. That, and I need a place to hid my snacks.

My Dream World
So yeah. Anyone who has honestly taken the time out of their day to get to know me knows something like this appeals to me greatly. I honestly wouldn't mind living like this. That's the one goal I wish to achieve when I finally get stuff squared away in my life. A man can dream...

Well, that'll do for now. Once the summer starts up, hopefully, I can start posting some of my own stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment