Friday, May 14, 2010

Some Snazzy Articles

Yep. I'm at it again.

Money-saving light bulbs
Seeing as how everyone enjoys having some light sources in their life, this is one way you can have your light, and enjoy it too, with as little impact against your utility bill as possible.

Eating some lunch at work? Use a spare coffee filter!
A rather random tip that seems to be a lot cooler when you think about it, this article points out to use a spare coffee filter as an ad-hoc plate for your food. There's also an attached link for making a reusable pouch for foods.

DC Comics to do Kane and Lynch. Win to follow.
I'm not a huge DC fan per se, but if they're going to make a comic series based on Kane and Lynch, they've got my vote of approval.

Gentlemen: BEHOLD!
Make a cannon the size of half your pinky. I s*** you not.

Green Trash Bags. About time.
Two things that tend not to go together. Biodegradable trash bags. It's about time people started making these things...

Reusable plastic wrap alternative
...and while we're on this subject, here's something to use other than wasting more plastic. Awesome.

I'm sure there's more to follow. I'm just following up on my 2-day neglected RSS feed, which means I'll be here for a while...

No comments:

Post a Comment