Saturday, May 15, 2010

Only 2 Posts Tonight...Not Bad...

Huh. That wasn't as bad as I thought it would be...

Override Admin Access Issues in Windows
I haven't encountered this problem too often, though it always helps to know how to tackle an obstacle ahead of time...

Caramel Popcorn and Hot Sauce. It tastes as Epic as it sounds.
I want to try this so badly, so long as peanuts aren't involved.

Modern-day Mix Tape, Without a CD
Nice and trendy alternative to the mix-CD, while making use of some of those old tape cassettes.

Propoganda Video Game Posters. Win.
I DEFINITELY want to get a few of these for my next place...

BlueLounge Design
This entry is all about a design company that specializes in tech-friendly stuff. Worth a look, it seems.

Improvized Soup Spoon.
Eat your heart out, MacGuyver.

Alright then. Goodnight everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment