Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Ah...

With the end of the semester coming quick, I need to relax; take some time away from the books, and do the one thing I always love doing...be a geek.

Here are a few things I've spotted, thanks to the wonders of Google Reader:

USB Stick Gaming?
Everyone knows how much I love USB sticks. It beat the old system back at high school of toting a small box of 3.5 floppys around, which eventually evolved into a ZIP drive. Yeah; I was that hardcore of a geek.

Root Beer Floats...and Beyond!
Who said it was just a can of A&W and some ice cream? There's no school like the old school sometimes!

Dirt Cheap Storage Solutions
If anyone's looking to expand their storage in a new apartment, you may want to take a gander here for a few quick (and most importantly, cheap!) ideas to help out said problem. If I wasn't moving out in a few weeks, I'd jump on these myself!

Pomegranate Syrup!
Anyone who knows me knows I like 2 things when it comes to sweet food: Pomegranates and syrup-making. Alton Brown tells me I can combine the two. I will make this soon enough FOR GREAT JUSTICE.

Princess Leia Car Wash.
I love booty. Enough Said.

Here's hoping I can get some more of my OWN footage on this blog soon enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment