Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Nomad Furniture and Zinfadel Burgers

Alright; this should be the last post of the night. My RSS feed kills my spare time.

Anyway, found some interesting things online so far.

Zinfadel Burgers. Already sounds EPIC.
The concept of kobe burgers blew my mind when I first heard of it ages ago. And now someone thought to braise them in Zinfadel. It's the simple things in life you treasure, my friends.

The Concepts and Philosophy of Nomad Furniture
Despite my current situation as someone on the knife-edge of semi-independent college living and full-blown adulthood, a 'nomad' lifestyle is a bit out of reach. The lifestyle choices I have made thus far, have said otherwise. The fact that someone has actually explained this sort of philosophy in the means of philosophy and furniture-making is pretty awesome. It speaks volumes to me, really.

Alright, my friends. Sleep well.

No comments:

Post a Comment