Thursday, August 9, 2012

It's About Time...

Well, so much for diligently keeping up on this blog.

So yeah. After a series of random events, I have a LOT more spare time on my hands, and a bunch more modelling opportunities to look forward to. And thanks to getting back together again with a few friends, I can finally say that I have some other friends who game with me. 

That being said, getting back into the swing of things are interesting, to say the least. The people over at my FLGS (Friendly Local Gaming Store) have been a blast to work with. They're definitely helping me get back into the game, especially with the transition to 6th edition 40k. I've been working hard at getting a list together, and so far, it's almost overwhelming.

Thanks to Allies, I can finally get my Inquisitorial forces back together with my IG!

My pride and joy: The ever-so-colorful Inquisitor!

My Inquisitor is coming along quite nicely, as colorful as he is. I had a bunch of ideas all at once, and it ended up making my paint scheme go all over the place. I'm sure it'll work once I get some washes together.









These are just some action shots of my friends playing a small 2v2 game with each other. A good fight, all around!

Anyway, I hope I can get some more content together, as well as some new stuff involving the very enthusiastic group I game with. Good times all around!

No comments:

Post a Comment